Request approval for reselling
an account with a VIP rank and/or access to Gkit(s), Key(s)
According to the Restricted Item(s) Ordinance Article 2 (rules #6), you must first seek approval from us if you wish to resell your account that includes a VIP rank, access to Gkit(s) or Key(s), to any third parties in exchange for anything possible rewards (e.g. In-game money, Real-life money, Steam wallet, Redeem code, Account for another game etc). For that reason, you are not allowed to resell your VIP ranks, access to Gkits or Keys in forms of separate items. You have to resell the entire account. No transfer of VIP ranks, Gkits and Keys would ever be arranged.
You need to make a declaration for reselling if you would like to:
1. Resell account with VIP rank
2. Resell account with access to Gkit(s)
3. Resell account with access to Key(s)
You need not to make a declaration if you would like to:
1. Sell one-off key(s) (not the access to the key(s))
2. Sell one-off Gkit(s) to another Gkit user having the access to the same kit
3. Sell one-off VIP kit(s) to another VIP with the same or a higher rank
4. Sell mcmmo credits
5. Sell in-game money
You are not allowed to:
1. Resell access to Gkit(s) alone
2. Resell access to Key(s) alone
3. Resell VIP rank alone
4. Sell Gkit to anyone not having the access to the kit
5. Sell VIP kit to anyone not having the access to the kit
The differences between selling and reselling, gkit and access to gkit, vip rank and vip kit shall be perceived with common sense.
We deliver quality services through a clean, trusted, respectable and fulfilled workforce.