Terms and Conditions ( 12.21.2020 )
This store is operated by the administration. By visiting this store and accessing information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Payments here are one-off. Some of the subscriptions are permanent while some are only valid for one-time use. These are all clearly stated in the features description. The word "permanent" here refers to the period of time starting from the moment of purchase way until the official declaration of service termination.
2. Our service can at any time be interrupted, suspended or discontinued. Your subscribed items will still be considered valid as long as the administration is still in operation. If the server is ever to shut down, all purchased items will be void.
3. You acknowledge that there is a strict no refund policy due to the digital and intangible nature of the items you subscribed. No refunds will be granted except on special conditions. Attempts to circumvent our no refund policy through filing unauthorized charges and disputes will result in a lawsuit, a permanent ban, and may even cause a police investigation. If you are having problems with your payments or the content you received, please try to contact us first so that we are able to resolve the issues together. Taking actions through PayPal without starting a conversation is never a wise move.
4. Purchases here are donations. You make these donations because you want to contribute to the community, and you are not forced to do so. BattleAsya is neither a bank nor a temporary toy, and for that reason, you are never allowed to retrieve donations with any personal excuse. We as well reserve the rights to refuse to the provision of your subscribed items.
5. Rules and Regulations have to be strictly observed. You will receive no privileges on the matters of discipline. Justice is blind, and it does not differentiate between VIPs or non-VIPs.
6. There is no absolute guarantee for a staff career or a revocation of punishment by just making one or several transactions. If you have other intentions other than showing support to the server, please do not make any purchases here.
7. We do not assume liabilities for our goods being sold by third parties (e.g. ranks/perks/accounts seller). Purchasing items for someone is allowed but a chargeback will result in both the buyer and receiver (involved parties) being banned.
8. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other companies for any reasons whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering purchased products or service requested.
9. The administration has full control over the interpretation and implementation of your subscribed features. Everything can be subject to change without prior notice and you are required to follow the latest version of the Terms and Conditions. Although events like perks removal or ranks termination will rarely happen, it is still within the realm of possibility if deemed necessary by the administration.
10. By buying anything here, you are assumed to have read and confirmed all the Terms and Conditions. No information obtained by you from our store or through any third parties shall create any warranty, guarantee, or condition of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in these terms.
Any person who willfully attempts to file a chargeback or dispute has acted in defiance of the Terms and Conditions. He/She shall be guilty of an offence (Refund) and shall be liable on conviction to a permanent IP removal from the server.
Any forms of charge-backs will result in a permanent removal from our network. All sales are final and the administration does not offer refunds. Please kindly contact us if you have any issues. Please note that being punished for any violations of the rules forfeits your right to a refund.
All purchasable items in our online store are all Digital Intangible Items, which, under no circumstances, could it be returned. In other words, there is a strict No Refund Policy. Any charge-backs and disputes will result in a permanent IP ban in return from the BattleAsya Network. You will also be banned from other major Buycraft websites by the system automatically, preventing you from donating to other international servers, which are using the system as well.
This is a supplementary document for the Penal Code.