Terms and Conditions ( 12.21.2021 )
This store is operated by the administration (i.e. we, us, our). By visiting this store and accessing information, resources, services, and products we provide, you understand and agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Payments here are one-off. Some of the subscriptions are permanent while some are only valid for one-time use. These are all clearly stated in the features description. The word "permanent" here refers to the period of time starting from the moment of purchase way until the official declaration of service termination.
2. Our service can at any time be interrupted, suspended or discontinued. Your subscribed items or features will still be considered valid as long as the administration is still in operation. If the server is ever to shut down, all purchased items or features will be void, and the administration shall hold no responsibility to make a refund.
3. You acknowledge that there is a no refund policy due to the digital and intangible nature of the items or features you purchased. No refunds will be granted except on some very special conditions. Attempts to circumvent our no refund policy through filing unauthorized charges or disputes will result in a permanent ban, or a lawsuit, or may even cause a police investigation. If you are having problems with your payments or the content you received, please try to contact us first so that we are able to come up with a resolution together.
4. Purchases here are donations. You make these donations because you want to contribute to the community, and you are not forced to do so. BattleAsya is neither a bank nor a temporary toy. And for that very reason, you are not allowed to retrieve donations with any personal excuse. We as well reserve all rights to terminate your subscriptions or to refuse the provision of your subscribed items or features.
5. Rules (i.e. Penal Code) have to be strictly observed. You will receive no privileges on the matters of discipline. Justice is blind, and it does not differentiate between VIPs or non-VIPs.
6. There is no absolute guarantee for a staff career or a revocation of punishment by just making one or several transactions. If you have intentions other than showing support to the server, please do not make any purchase here.
7. We do not assume liabilities for our goods being sold by third parties (e.g. ranks/perks/accounts reseller). Buying something for someone else is allowed, but a chargeback will result in a permanent ban for both the buyer and the receiver.
8. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third parties for any reasons whatsoever, without your consent.
9. The administration has full control over the interpretation and implementation of your subscribed items or features. Everything can be subject to change without prior notice and you are required to follow the latest version of the Terms and Conditions. Although events like perks removal or ranks termination will rarely happen, it is still within the realm of possibility if deemed necessary by the administration.
10. By buying anything here, you are assumed to have read and confirmed all the terms and conditions. No information obtained by you from any members of the administration or through any third parties shall create any warranty, guarantee, or condition of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in these terms.
Any person who willfully attempts to file a chargeback or dispute is deemed to have acted in defiance of the Terms and Conditions. He or she shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a permanent IP ban from the server.
Please note that being punished for any violations of the rules forfeits your right to a refund.
This is a supplementary document for the Penal Code.