1. You will lose all your progress, including your stats, balance, kits, inventories, etc., if you have been inactive for more than 90 days.
[Applicable to OP-Survival, OP-Skyblock and Towny]
1A. To avoid losing your progress while being inactive, you may do the following once every 90 days:
- Mobilizing your balance, e.g. paying $1 to someone, or receiving money from someone.
- Mobilizing your items in your main inventory, ender chest and backpacks.
- Mobilizing your faction, e.g. changing faction description, flags, and relationships.
- Mobilizing your island, e.g. editing your island members, flags.
- Mobilizing your town, e.g. changing your town name, flags, and members.
2. You may only register up to 15 accounts per IP.
3. Your player profile is bound to your username (case sensitive). You will lose all your progress once you changed your username. This apply to both premium and cracked users. You can buy transfers from our webstore if you really want to move your stats and ranks to another account or username.
4. Assume an username is premium...
4A. The first person to register that username on the server will be regarded as the owner of that username thereafter. It does not matter whether he or she is really the real holder of that premium username.
4B. Based on the principle of "First Come, First Serve", unless it is evident that the current owner of that username has been inactive for more than 90 days, the real holder of that premium username cannot order to claim it by whatever reasons he or she might have.
5. We do not offer any forms of compensation or refund.
6. A lock sign can be removed if all members on that sign are inactive for more than 90 days.
7. An inactive faction can be disbanded if all members of that faction are inactive for more than 90 days.
8. An inactive island or faction can be transferred to a new leader / owner if all members of that property are inactive for more than 90 days, and if the new leader / owner has demonstrated his ability and liability to continue maintaining this property.